Wolfgang Kramer's ingeniously simple card game with "bullheads"
6 takes! - Wolfgang Kramer's ingeniously simple card game with "bullheads" - now also as an app.
The aim of the game is avoid getting any cards. Each card you have to pick up will cost you minus points per bullhead on it. The player with the fewest bullheads at the end of the game is the winner. This sounds easier than it is, players need some luck and a lot of tactics.
6 takes! is regarded as a modern classic among card games and has been sold all over the world.
It has been awarded the "German Games Prize" and has also been nominated "Game of the year".
Licensed by Amigo Spiel + Freizeit GmbH
- NEW: Includes the 6 takes! pro rules, where players choose their cards (All the cards are visible to the players)
- 6 takes! single player mode against up to four artificial opponents
- Three levels of difficulty
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players at the same device
- Quick game or play up to 66 minus points
- Further variations and online multiplayer are in development and will be delivered in a free update
- Available languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish (NEW), Italian (NEW)